The liberal media have become experts when it comes to spinning the narrative they want. And while the Democrats control Washington, nobody in a position of power, like President Joe Biden, will stop them or explain the truth to the American people. That is one of the many reasons Americans loved former President Donald Trump so much. From day one, he pulled back the curtain on the fake news media. But while the media might believe themselves invincible when it comes to repercussions, comedian Joe Rogan recently sat down with Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN’s chief medical correspondent, and let’s just say – Rogan didn’t back down when it came to the lies CNN spins.
TIRED OF THE ADS? BECOME A PREMIUM USER TODAY!!
For those who might be unaware, Joe Rogan announced last month he had contracted COVID-19, and he was taking the PROPER medicine for it. One of those medicines was ivermectin. Not a week later, CNN ran several articles on how Rogan was taking a horse dewormer instead of proper medicine. While absurd, in the video below, Rogan not only clears the air that a human doctor prescribed it to him, but he also points out the dangers of how easy it is for the media to lie.
Although Rogan doesn’t view himself as a national treasure, he did ask, “If they’re lying about a comedian taking horse medication, what are they telling us about Russia? What are they telling us about Syria?”
As for CNN, it apparently didn’t take too kindly to Rogan bashing their network and calling them blatant liars to his millions of listeners. Especially given that CNN is bleeding viewers as they hit record lows. Still, CNN decided to hold their own interview with Dr. Gupta, featured below, and it is nothing but pure comedy gold watching CNN try to cover their lies.
While both sides continue to fight, it should be noted that according to the FDA, Ivermectin has been approved for use in humans and animals for treating parasites. It hasn’t been fully tested for treatment against COVID-19 symptoms. There has been concern among public health officials of the risk involved if people accidentally took ivermectin for animals. The FDA said, “animal drugs are often highly concentrated because they are used for large animals like horses and cows. Such high doses can be highly toxic in humans.”
Join the Discussion
COMMENTS POLICY: We have no tolerance for messages of violence, racism, vulgarity, obscenity or other such discourteous behavior. Thank you for contributing to a respectful and useful online dialogue.
Rogan giving Gupta his red pill.
Yeah, well Gupta still knows who butters his bread.
1) Ivermectin was ORIGINALLY approved for use in HUMANS. It has since been used as a horse de-wormer. 2) Drugs can be used “off-label” without FDA approval. 3) Using the “confounded data” argument that Ivermectin played no role in Joe Rogan’s recovery has got to be some sort of fallacy.
For me, none of this matters. CNN lost its credibility a long time ago. Sanjay Gupta is a paid shill.
The look on Gupta’s face at the beginning of this coloquy tells us what he’s really thinking, but he’s quickly put on track by Don Lemon.
Isn’t Gupta from India? India used ivermectin on a mass scale and is Covid free with the exception of the state that elected to use gene therapy. They are rampant with Covid.
He was born in Novi, Michigan, almost as far away from India as you can get. Los Angeles is a little bit farther, on the exact opposite side of the Earth.
so what–he was trying to let you know about 240 MILLIONS in India that have used Ivermectin AND NO COVID…STAY ON TOPIC !
Almost the entire country of INDIA has used ivermectin and is now COVID FREE. Research does wonders. CNN, COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK is lying to the brain dead.
Wormed my horses AND DOGS with this for YEARS…until I did MY OWN RESEARCH, did I learn about EVERYTHING else…approved AND used on “humans” BEFORE it was used in the animal industry. These “PUKES” denouncing it are FRAUDS and are practicing medicine without a license, PERIOD. Used to be “illegal” in the law, but what the hell does THAT even mean these days, right?? 🖕them and theirs, may they 🔥in hell. ( And, they will ) 👍💥
Rogan’s main worry is that they made fun of him. Demonising Ivermectin and HCQ by the MSM has caused the deaths of Millions of people and gave Tyrannical regimes justification for their Clotshot and oppressive measures. Its not just a lie its murder
You know what hydroxychloroquine is originally used for? To treat Malaria, know what else it kills? Other viral infections that invade the respiratory system. I took it back in 1999 when I caught the Asian Flu that graduated into pneumonia so bad that it took me 6 months to recover from! Saved my life it did!
I’d rather take my chances with animal medicine than risk a hospital stay under the CDC protocol to treat Covid19, sedation, intubation then remdesevir (95% chance of death, 5% chance of recovery). Once they put you on the respirator you will probably never come off and your family gets to watch you die, if you’re lucky, otherwise you die in isolation and your family doesn’t see you again until you get to the morgue. If you are lucky enough to find a Dr. who will perscribe you the Ivermectin or HCQ protocol with Zpack and vitamins, there is an 85 -90% chance you will never see the hospital, but if they just send you home after the initial diagnosis of Covid with nothing and tell you there is nothing they can do, they’re lying to you, and they are being threatened by Big Pharma not to recommend early treatment protocols. They want you to end up in the hospital, it makes them a lot of money.
Buy Ivermectin ON LINE !
Highly concentrated bologna BS…just take according to your weight–like I DO !
I am female. I weigh 140 lbs. I have a box of 3 mg. I got from Canada. IF i get covid how often and how many a day? Thank you. P S I cant find a chart.
Ivermectin was given to 240,000, 000 + people in just one state of India. Results? NO COVID ! FACT…look it up ..i dare ya !
100s of CON..gress critters and other Deep State actors have used IVERMECTIN ! They won’t take the KILLLER JAB,DUH.