On Tuesday, armed with a panel of doctors and medical researchers, Republican Senator Ron Johnson from Wisconsin held a panel discussion about the COVID-19 vaccine injuries that the liberal media and Democrats don’t want to talk about. Not only did Johnson have experts who have been researching the safety and efficacy of the vaccine, but he also presented victims who have had adverse effects due to the vaccine.
Senator Johnson was sure to promote the importance of early treatment for COVID-19, but he focused on the impact the vaccine mandate would have on the economy and workforce. The video below is a recording of that live panel.
As for some of the experts that were presented, they included:
- Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long, Brigade Surgeon for the 1st Aviation Brigade, Ft. Rucker, Alabama, U.S. Army.
- Dr. Linda Wastila, professor and Parke-Davis chair in Geriatric Pharmacotherapy, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy.
- Dr. Robert Kaplan, a faculty member at the Stanford School of Medicine Clinical Excellence Research Center.
- Dr. Peter Doshi, associate professor of pharmaceutical health services research at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy.
- Dr. Joseph Fraiman, board-certified emergency medicine physician.
- Dr. Patrick Whelan, associate clinical professor of pediatrics in the Division of Rheumatology at the University of California, Los Angeles.
The Victims included:
- Kyle Werner, a professional mountain bike racer from Boise, Idaho was diagnosed with pericarditis following vaccination.
- Suzanna Newell, a triathlete from Saint Paul, Minneapolis, was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and reliant on a walker or cane to walk following vaccination.
- Kelly Ann Rodriguez, a young mother from Tacoma, Washington is reliant on a walker following vaccination.
- Maddie de Garay, a 12-year-old Pfizer clinical trial participant from Cincinnati, Ohio, is confined to a wheelchair and feeding tube.
- Brianne Dressen, an AstraZeneca clinical trial participant from Utah, co-founded react19.org, a patient advocacy organization dedicated to increasing awareness of adverse events.
- Dr. Joel Wallskog, an orthopedic surgeon from Mequon, Wisconsin, was diagnosed with transverse myelitis following Moderna vaccination.