ELLSWORTH, ME – A Maine doctor has had her license “immediately” suspended for allegedly sharing “coronavirus misinformation” following a October 26 complaint. One complaint lodged against Dr. Nass said that she prescribed Ivermectin for an “over the phone” Covid diagnosis.
Tired of the ads? Go Ad-Free and Get EXCLUSIVE Content, Become a PREMIUM USER
Dr. Meryl J. Nass has had her license suspended temporarily for 30 days after having practiced medicine since 1997 in Maine, and 41 years total.
The complaint alleged that Dr. Nass shared “public dissemination of ‘misinformation’” about COVID-19 and Covid shots “via a video interview and on her website.” The board is also investigating several social media comments the doctor made. After the first complaint, about 10 days later, another complaint was submitted, alleging that Dr. Nass was“spreading COVID and COVID vaccination misinformation on Twitter.”
In addition to the aforementioned complaint for Dr. Nass prescribing Ivermectin, the doctor also admitted that she lied to a pharmacist in order to get her patient hydroxychloroquine, which was something she said could save her sick patient’s life. “I was eventually forced, when the pharmacist called a few minutes ago and asked me for the diagnosis,” Dr. Nass said, “to provide misinformation: that I was prescribing the drug for Lyme disease, as this was the only way to get a potentially life-saving drug for my patient.”
MORE NEWS: If It Wasn’t For Race Baiters Like Ben Crump & Al Sharpton We Would Have Never Heard Of Jordan Neely [VIDEO]
Aside to the suspension, which is set to last until February 11, the State of Maine Board Licensure in Medicine also said Dr. Nass must submit to a neuropsychological evaluation by a “Board-selected psychologist” on February 1.
The order for an evaluation read, “The information received by the Board demonstrates that Dr. Nass is or may be unable to practice medicine with reasonable skill and safety to her patients by reason of mental illness, alcohol intemperance, excessive use of drugs, narcotics, or as a result of a mental or physical condition interfering with the competent practice of medicine.”
Commenting to a local news outlet on the matter, Dr. Nass said, “I have no comment about submitting to a neuropsych exam, except that the board ordered me to do so on shaky grounds.”
She also said that “disinformation and misinformation [is a] fuzzy concept,” one which the board has not even explained to her as of yet. “There’s no law that says doctors can’t express their educated opinion on any subject,” she said.
The suspension order states that the Code of Ethics for physicians said that doctors should “ensure that the personal and professional information on their own sites is ‘accurate and appropriate’ and must recognize that their actions online and content posted ‘may negatively affect their reputations among patients and colleagues, may have consequences for their medical careers, and can undermine public trust in the medical profession.’”
Dr. Nass was upfront with the board on her opinions, beliefs, and actions. She has called the suspension a “witch hunt,” which is very apparently true as her comments made simply go against the current Covid narrative.
MORE NEWS: The COVID ‘Pandemic’ Story Started in 1965 | Pfizer Has A Spike Protein Vaccine Patent In 1990 [VIDEO]
Some examples of the naughty comments the doctor made that she’s being punished for are:
- That “she did not intend to comply with masking and vaccine orders”;
- “the more doses of vaccine, the more shots you get the greater the risk of adverse reactions”;
- “if you’re going to get myocarditis over 80% get it after the second dose, not after the first dose” and “people who got it after the first dose, many of them had already been infected with COVID”;
- “so the FDA was forced to issue a license for the Pfizer vaccine for certain people and yet there is no comirnaty vaccine in the United States, so there are no vials of licensed Pfizer vaccines in the United States. The FDA did a bait and switch”;
- “we’re vaccinating for a virus that is gone. We have no benefit from the mRNA, we have only problems from it”;
- “the vaccines don’t work very well, so there are loads of people who are getting infected who’ve been vaccinated almost at the same rate as the vaccinated”;
- the governments seem to think they own our children because they are vaccinating children age 12 and up without parental permission in many parts of the United States”;
- “children have the worst side effect profile, and they get the least benefit from the vaccines”;
- “there are drugs like Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, chloroquine, mefloquine, and others that are quite effective against this virus, that will kill off the virus the first week you have it when virus is still growing”;
- “the people who are not getting vaccinated are tending to be the most educated, the wealthiest”;
- if you did not know that the CDC was a criminal agency by now, this ought to get you going. Remember COVID vaccines are associated with high rates of miscarriages”;
- “you’re the guinea pigs, and they’re not collecting the data. Nobody should have these shots.”
When confronted with the complaint on her statements, Dr. Nass said, “Everything that I say in public is accurate.”
<Support Our Efforts To Keep Truth Alive>
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Red Voice Media. Contact us for guidelines on submitting your own commentary. Red Voice Media would like to make a point of clarification on why we do not refer to any shot related to COVID-19 as a "vaccine." According to the CDC, the definition of a vaccine necessitates that said vaccine have a lasting effect of at least one year in preventing the contraction of the virus or disease it's intended to fight. Because all of the COVID-19 shots thus far available have barely offered six months of protection, and even then not absolute, Red Voice Media has made the decision hereafter to no longer refer to the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson substances as vaccinations.
Join the Discussion
COMMENTS POLICY: We have no tolerance for messages of violence, racism, vulgarity, obscenity or other such discourteous behavior. Thank you for contributing to a respectful and useful online dialogue.
SUE for millions. Take them for everything they got.
This ends when we say NO! This gets worse until we do. Your call-
thank you for standing up when many still have not…in a-free country we should have every right to question actions of our government.
I want her for my doctor.