ONTARIO, CANADA – On January 8, 2022 at the Schomberg Medical Clinic near Newmarket, several people went to get their COVID-19 booster shot, when they got much more than they bargained for.

Tired of the ads? Go Ad-Free and Get EXCLUSIVE Content, Become a PREMIUM USER

The clinic apparently gave the equivalent of six doses of the shot to approximately 20 people who came for a “booster.”

Reportedly, the person giving the shot is supposed to dilute the liquid prior to injecting it, but these people got calls telling them that didn’t happen. Each Pfizer vial is said to contain 0.25mL of the liquid. Saline is added prior to injection and it becomes enough for six doses. In these cases, however, there was no dilution and each person was given a full vial of the shot.

The Star reported, “Before being administered, a fact sheet shows that each vial must be thawed and injected with nonpyrogenic distilled water after adding 1.8 mL of 0.9 per cent sodium chloride. Each vial contains six 0.3 mL doses.”

Among those affected were a 75-year-old man, who said that the shot left him feeling “very lethargic and confused.” The daughter of the elderly man told CTV News, “He had no appetite. He wasn’t eating for about two days.” She took her dad to his regular doctor. “My dad luckily was okay,” she continued. “He had his blood checked, his heart rate checked. We did everything that public health told us to do, including contacting poison control.”

This family filed a complaint with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, saying, “You know, you make a mistake, you make a mistake, but to do it multiple times? This is people’s health involved.”

A28-year-old woman and her husband also received six times the normal amount of the shot. She told CTV that she received very few details on the screw up other than that they received an “undiluted dose.”

** Join Our Community **

If The Election Was Today, Who Would Get Your Vote? - Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis?

By completing the poll, you agree to receive emails from Red Voice Media, occasional offers from our partners and that you've read and agree to our privacy policy and legal statement.

“The doctor should have never messed that up,” she said. The two also went to their regular doctors following the extreme dosage, who told them that she’d never heard of this type of thing happening. The doctor also told them to “monitor for any unusual symptoms over the next several months.” The two are concerned about potential long-term effects.

Another person affected by the overdose was a teenaged boy.

York Region Public Health confirmed notification of the Schomberg Medical Centre errors.

“We know this type of incident can cause anxiety for many people,” Patrick Casey, Director of Corporate Communications, said. “Rest assured COVID-19 vaccines are safe and administration errors are extremely rare.”

Red Voice Media has reached out to Public Health Ontario but a response was not received in time for publication.

<Support Our Efforts To Keep Truth Alive>

Red Voice Media would like to make a point of clarification on why we do not refer to any shot related to COVID-19 as a "vaccine." According to the CDC, the definition of a vaccine necessitates that said vaccine have a lasting effect of at least one year in preventing the contraction of the virus or disease it's intended to fight. Because all of the COVID-19 shots thus far available have barely offered six months of protection, and even then not absolute, Red Voice Media has made the decision hereafter to no longer refer to the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson substances as vaccinations.