They called everyone a conspiracy theorist and attempted to discredit them before the 2020 election.
Does better late than never still apply under these circumstances?
“CBS News has learned that more than 150 transactions involving either Hunter or James Biden’s global business affairs were flagged as concerning by US banks for further review. Some of those concerns included large wire transfers.”
“This week, Grassley released bank records indicating James Biden’s company, the Lion Hall group was paid directly by a Chinese finance consulting firm.”
Catherine Herridge: These records come directly from the banks, no third party?
Chuck Grassley: You’re absolutely right.
“In our interview, Grassley did not allege the Biden’s broke the law, but he said it’s concerning that both Hunter and James Biden were promised retainers for their China work totaling $165,000 a month in 2017. After Joe Biden left the vice presidency.”
Chuck Grassley: We have people with the Biden name, dealing with Chinese business people that have a relationship to the Communist Party. I think it’s very concerning.
But wait, it gets deeper…
The New York Post wrote an article yesterday titled Here’s a dozen times Joe Biden played a role in son Hunter’s business dealings.
KanekoaTheGreat summed up the article on his Telegram channel…
- Hunter Biden got his dad to write a recommendation letter to Brown University for the son of a powerful Chinese business associate, Jonathan Li.
- Hunter Biden also arranged for his dad to write a letter to Georgetown University — Hunter’s alma mater — on behalf of Li’s daughter.
- Hunter Biden acknowledged in a 2019 New Yorker magazine article that he and his dad once discussed Hunter’s job on the board of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings, which paid him as much as $83,333 a month when Joe Biden was vice president under President Barack Obama.
- In December 2013, Hunter and his daughter, Finnegan Biden, traveled to China on Air Force Two with then-Vice President Joe Biden during an official, six-day trip to Asia. Joe Biden met with Chinese President Xi Jinping and other officials — and also met with Li in the lobby of the hotel where the American delegation was staying.
- In a 2019 text message to his daughter Naomi, Hunter Biden bitterly wrote, “I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years.” He added, “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike Pop [Joe], I won’t make you give me half your salary.”
- As vice president, Joe Biden met with Hunter Biden’s business partner Devon Archer in April 2014, around the same time that Archer joined the Burisma board and shortly before Hunter Biden did. A photo that surfaced more than five years later reportedly shows Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Archer posing with golf clubs on a course in the Hamptons in August 2014.
- Vadym Pozharskyi, a Burisma exec and adviser to its board, sent Hunter Biden an April 17, 2015, e-mail that said, “Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure.”
- One day earlier, Joe Biden attended a dinner at Washington DC’s Cafe Milano with some of his son’s business associates from Ukraine, Russia, and Kazakhstan, including Kazakhstani banking oligarch Kenes “Kenges” Rakishev and Karim Massimov, a former prime minister of Kazakhstan.
- Former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski revealed in October 2020 that he spoke with Joe Biden in May 2017 after being introduced by Hunter, who reportedly described Bobulinski as “the one who’s helping us with the business we’re doing with the Chinese.”
- According to Bobulinski — who has identified Joe Biden as “the big guy” with a 10 percent share in a planned deal with CEFC China Energy — the former vice president told him, “Keep an eye on my son and brother and look out for my family.”
- E-mails show that in September 2017, Hunter Biden asked for a new sign and additional keys to an office he was renting in Washington DC. The sign was to say, “The Biden Foundation and Hudson West (CEFC-US)” and the keys were for his father, stepmother Jill Biden, uncle James Biden and a Chinese executive named Gongwen Dong.
- In 2015, then-Vice President Joe Biden hosted a group of his son’s Mexican business associates at the vice president’s official residence and posed for a photo with Hunter Biden and a group of possible business partners, including Mexican billionaires Carlos Slim and Miguel Alemán Velasco.
- In 2016, e-mails indicate that Hunter Biden messaged Velasco’s son from Air Force Two, which was en route to Mexico for an official visit. Hunter complained to the younger Velasco that he hadn’t received reciprocal business favors after “I have brought every single person you have ever asked me to bring to the F’ing White House and the Vice President’s house and the inauguration.”
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Red Voice Media. Contact us for guidelines on submitting your own commentary.