Is New York a reliable blue state? Based on data compiled by New York Citizen’s Audit (NYCA), a grassroots election integrity group, maybe not.
NYCA recently compiled a list of 28 grievances detailing what they believe to be material election fraud in the NY 2020 General Election. Their grievances are based on data gathered from official sources. Each grievance is linked to specific violations of state and federal election law. All told, they are looking at over 2,000,000 questionable registrations and votes. According to the Secretary of State, Biden’s certified margin of victory was 1,992,889 votes. In that context, the number of items discovered by NYCA should be plenty to persuade any honest official that an investigation is necessary and that decertification has to be an option.
NYCA turned their list of grievances into 15 petitions tailored to each of the 15 counties and sent them out for signatures. Today, after gathering more than 2,000 signatures, NYCA served their petitions on officials in Albany, the state capitol. The Soros-backed NY attorney general, Letitia James, is one of those officials. It will be interesting to see how she reacts.
To get an idea of what they are complaining about, here are some excerpts from the Nassau-county petition:
- Mismatched vote counts between the Secretary of State, precincts, and NY Board of Elections amounting to a 272,435 vote discrepancy (violation of Election Law 17-126 and 17-127)
- Nine counties had 1,899,730 registrations in the state voter rolls that are missing from the corresponding county rolls (violation of Election Law 17-126 and 17-136, and 17-152)
- Seven counties record 195,271 votes cast in the 2020 General Election that are missing from the corresponding state records for the same individuals (violation of Election Law 17-104, 17-124, 17-126, 17-132, 17-136, 17-152, 17-160, and 17-170)
- A minimum of 299,920 voters have more than one voter ID number (violation of Election Law 17-104, 17-126 and 17-132, and 17-160)
- NY state and at least 14 counties have denied multiple Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) requests for election records (violation of Election Law 17-150)
The petition is huge, and none of the grievances are insignificant. Every grievance amounts to stolen votes, fake registrations, manipulated official records, and obstruction. It isn’t a pretty picture. They’ve got votes assigned to people who died before the election, voters born in 1850 (10,289 of them), destruction of election records admitted by county officials, ballots found abandoned in an apartment building, algorithmically-predictable election turnout by age, and much more. Reading the list is like finding yourself sinking in sewage, thinking you’ve reached the bottom, and then you turn the page, and there’s more. There are 58 pages in this petition, much of which are covered with detailed exhibits to support every listed grievance.
The number of problem registrations and votes is enough to question dozens of state and local races in the 2020 General Election. In Nassau County, NYCA found 48,133 questionable votes so far. That is well over what is needed to affect the outcome of most of the races held in their county, one of NY’s largest. Other county-specific petitions are similar. That is what NYCA dropped in the laps of Letitia James and other officials today.
The remedies sought by NYCA seem appropriate given the evidence. They demand:
- Decertification of the New York State 2020 General Election
- Full forensic audit of the election
- Criminal and financial penalties and enforcement for those officials involved.
Now, we can only hope that our supposedly elected officials do their job.
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Red Voice Media. Contact us for guidelines on submitting your own commentary.