“Josh Sigurdson reports on new Moderna documents that show rats who were used in the trial and were jabbed with the Moderna mRNA shot gave birth to babies with skeletal malformations!
We’ve seen this before with Thalidomide which was shoved in pregnant women’s faces in the late 1950s and early 1960s, including by the government. This lead to atrocious side effects, including malformation of babies born to pregnant women.
In this video, we go over the similarities and expose the recent Moderna documents that no one seems to be talking about, all while Pfizer documents come out monthly with mind-blowing criminality, side effects, and death.” – World Alternative Media
Sources referenced by Josh in the video above:
- Gateway Pundit: Newly-Obtained Moderna Documents Show mRNA COVID Vaccines Cause ‘Skeletal Malformation’ – Here’s What Happened To The Offspring Of Lab Rats Who Were Jabbed
- ABC.net: Thalidomide survivors owed apology and compensation from Government: Senate report
- 29% Of Vaxxed Teens Have Heart Problems! – New Studies Expose The Fraudulent Vaccines! [VIDEO]
- PubMed.gov: Thalidomide: the tragedy of birth defects and the effective treatment of disease
- Gateway Pundit: Double Vaxxed New Zealanders SEVEN TIMES Sicker this Year than Pre-COVID 2019! (VIDEO)
- The Expose: Ballpark Estimate: Covid Injections Have Killed 5 to 12 million People Worldwide
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Red Voice Media. Contact us for guidelines on submitting your own commentary. Red Voice Media would like to make a point of clarification on why we do not refer to any shot related to COVID-19 as a "vaccine." According to the CDC, the definition of a vaccine necessitates that said vaccine have a lasting effect of at least one year in preventing the contraction of the virus or disease it's intended to fight. Because all of the COVID-19 shots thus far available have barely offered six months of protection, and even then not absolute, Red Voice Media has made the decision hereafter to no longer refer to the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson substances as vaccinations.