“King Charles and the royal family’s legacy of child exploitation” – Greg Reese
Sources referenced in the video above:
- The Globe And Mail: King Charles to take control of royal estate estimated to be worth US$27-billion
- Parliament.uk: The Scottish Parliament in revolt 1703
- Oxford Reference: Security Act Of 1704
- History: THE KAISER, THE TSAR AND KING GEORGE V – COUSINS AT WAR IN WW1
- ThoughtCo.: Germanic Trivia: The Houses of Windsor and Hanover
- Censored News: Star Eyewitness of Queen’s Abduction of Aboriginal Children Dies
- The Guardian: UK faces reckoning after unmarked Indigenous graves discovered in Canada
- Express: Prince Philip gaffe: What was the shock joke Duke made about ‘deadly viruses’?
- CornwallLive: King Charles III is a descendant of Dracula and owns properties in Transylvania
- Daily Mail: Why did NHS stay silent on Savile? 177 victims aged from five to 75 at 41 hospitals after bosses missed TEN chances to stop predatory paedophile… and NO ONE will be held responsible
- Bloomberg: Keeping the Lights on in Europe Will Be Very Hard This Winter
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Red Voice Media. Contact us for guidelines on submitting your own commentary.