Being a Christian means rejecting cultural Marxism, postmodernism, and wokeness.
Samuel Sey is a writer who “focuses on racial, cultural, and political issues, with biblical theology and an attempt to be quick to listen and slow to speak.”
According to his website, he is also slow to write.
MORE NEWS: So, How Do You Think World War III Is Going?
Samuel chatted to me about
- growing up in Ghana;
- the idiocy of Critical Race Theory;
- why white people are cool;
- the racism and money laundering of Black Lives Matter;
- whether or not Christians can be woke;
- the utter evil that is abortion;
- Africa not being a place for sissies; and
- what it means to be a Christian in a society that hates Christianity.